Re: NVIDIA Card with Yosemite and Premiere causing major graphics failure

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Anthony Miles
Re: NVIDIA Card with Yosemite and Premiere causing major graphics failure
on Jan 3, 2015 at 8:57:28 pm

I have teh exact same error using creative suite cc 2014.2

I took my 2013 retina mac book pro wth Yosemite to best buy where i purchased it, they ran 2 levels of diognotsitc on it and said it didnt have hardware issues.

Not satisfied I took my machine to an apple store near me and they did the diagnostics thing and decided it was a software issue. They kept my machine for 2 very long weeks, even though I went through the apple for business and impressed upon them how important the machine was to my business. after I called them and restated that they can just wipe it and give it back instead of searching for a minute software issue they ddi a fresh install at the apple store. Gave it back, I installed adoce CC and cuda and the same problem lives on. This is a serious issue guys and not a mac vs pc debate that is not funny to those of us who need our macs to work well. I built a windows machine that is smokin based on intel 5960 & Nvidia gtx 980 (I would have bought a mac pro but dealing with apple is frustrating these days) and it has its share of issues as well. If anyone has any line into adobe or has heard any more about this please help us. it's not easy getting the right info these days from Apple and ADOBE which we are so reliant upon.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]