Flattening sequences while retaining all audio tracks source sequence

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Julian Martinz
Flattening sequences while retaining all audio tracks source sequence
on Jul 11, 2014 at 2:22:48 pm

Hi there

As stated in the topic I am wondering if there is a solution to flatten sequences but retain the multiple audio tracks of the source sequence in the final sequence.
I am editing a documentary and set up multiple sequences of single interviews and "observation-shots". All of these sequences carry multiple video and audio tracks. Syncing was done with pluraleyes as they used no slate and some cameras stopped multiple times during one shot. So i did not created a proper multicamsequence in premiere and instead used standard nested sequences and enabled multicam on them.
The plan was to edit with the multicam sequences (in multicam mode) and when thats done flattening them. However when flattening a sequence i end up with 1 video track (what is alright and intended) and just 1 audio track. But i need to keep the all of them (up to 8) for the final mix.

Is there any way to do this? Or would be the only solution to drop the multicam workflow and instead copy/paste the needed segments from the original sequences?

Thanks in advance
Julian

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]