ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Re: Cloud drawbacks as I see them.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jon Hiseman
Re: Cloud drawbacks as I see them.
on Apr 11, 2013 at 4:42:31 pm

No, if you have downloaded and installed the CS6 versions of the applications, you will continue to have access to them without interruption as long as your membership remains active. When the next full version of CS becomes available, you will have up to a year to download and install them, and they will run on your computer along with CS6 versions.

OK - so I will upgrade to CS7 when it becomes available and want to download the CS6 installers to archive them for re-install at a later date or when I re-install everything on a new drive. Where are they on the Adobe site? The cloud does not put installers on my drives. I just get app folders. Am I doing something wrong? Can the trial installers be activated by the cloud? I get the impression that the Master suite trial installer does not include everything. Are the individual App folders, installed by the cloud, actually installers that will put all the bits where necessary if you copy them to another drive and boot the app? I for one would like some clear answers. Just had the director of a BBC documentary started in 2005 wanting access to the 3 different FCP edits. No problem - I have the install discs.

I used to be Jon Hiseman but I'm feeling better now.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]