Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Re: How to combine 3 greenscreen footage clips into one background.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

eduardo MarmolRe: How to combine 3 greenscreen footage clips into one background.
by on May 22, 2012 at 7:11:31 pm

Hi Jonathan thanks for your response.

I think the main problem will be when I stack up the 3 clips on top of each other and the actual talent is right behind the other in some parts. For example I do a close up of the singer but you can still see the drummer behind him. I know this will probably work if I place the singer in the middle, bass player left and drummer right but that's kind of lame.

Is there a way to make a footage clip's background transparent like a .png file in Photoshop. It would be cool if once I key-out all the green in the clip I can get rid of it making it transparent. Not sure if that is possible though.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]