ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Any Forum where I might get some answers.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Steve SteveAny Forum where I might get some answers.
by on May 17, 2012 at 11:36:36 pm

I asked the question below earlier but it seems no one has any answers. I am searching for a forum which has a wider more dedicated premiere pro audience but I can't seem to find one?

Can anyone recommend a good Premiere Pro online Forum? Please don't think this is disrespectful but I have not used a Premiere forums in the past. Creative Cow is excellent in YouTube but I suspect the Forum is a little too small to get wider help.

Steve

Post Note: I just went to post this and it said you can't use the word "help" in the subject line??? I have to say that seems a little strange. Who designed this forum? Have you never looked at any of the great Open source forum platforms out there like phpBB or similar. If your not sure what I mean I would be happy to help you. I have designed many forums for other sites and would happily help you improve this one.

===================

On CS5 when you add an image (say a .png) to a track, above or below a movie or title track, you can take the selection tool and click on the image in the preview window and the anchor point show immediately allowing you to re-size move or rotate the image.

In CS6 when an image is placed in the same manner, this image can't select? Is that something I have done in the settings? Like in photoshop can you turn off the autoselect option in Premiere Pro.

Has anyone else noticed this.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]