ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Re: Skip Conforming Audio in Premiere Pro?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Video Opp
Re: Skip Conforming Audio in Premiere Pro?
on Nov 1, 2005 at 10:02:51 pm

Some of my projects reference 20+ hours of interviews and Broll. All of the audio for this material is already at 48K. There is no good reason that a product with a Pro designation should not have a user switch for this feature. I can understand how some things get overlooked on a release, but I cannot understand why Adobe has not released a patch to fix this and a few other oversights. If not a patch, why not a new release?? It is one thing to wait 1.5 - 2 years between releases of a product or product fixes when you are dealing with a program for hobbyists, but when professional people are making your living with your software, I would think that you would want to keep the upgrade flow going pretty swift, if you want to attract or keep your clientele. There are other options out there. The cost of switching is not that much.... 1.5 is getting "very long in the tooth" Other options are looking very atractive.

I know that every time I complain about the slow releases someone will write and say something about how many people complained that the last release from 1.0 -1.5 was too fast and that Adobe was just looking for a quick fix of upgrade income. Really? People don't have to upgrade. They can skip a few versions. It is a choice. For me, if just one new feature saves me only one hour of time or frustration, it is worth the cost of the upgrade. I would have my credit card out every month, if I knew that a feature would save me time.

Just release it already, and let the users decide if it is worth it to them to upgrade.

My 2 cents, again.....

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]