ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Re: Multicam Audio Missing Tracks

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tom Galli
Re: Multicam Audio Missing Tracks
on Nov 21, 2019 at 3:39:11 am

Create Multi-Camera Source Sequence is fine if it works, but it doesn't work in this situation. This project is long, and my cameras break the footage up every 14 minutes or so. Over the course of this particular production, each camera generated 7 clips. These do string together seamlessly, but when I select all the videos and turn Premiere loose to create a multicam sequence, it actually creates 7 sequences. And, since the cameras aren't electronically synchronized, the beginning and endings of the clips inside each sequence don't align, meaning that the sequences can't be strung together.

Just as an aside, I don't have to "manually sync" anything; Premiere has that power, and usually does it pretty well. I let it sync the first clip from each camera, then just drop the remaining clips on the appropriate layer with Snapping enabled.

Trust me, if the automated approach worked, I'd use it. I never like to use 3 mouse clicks if 2 will do!`

The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]