ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

2019 Premiere doesn't support some older cameras. Some frames dropped during export

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Kimberley Whytte
2019 Premiere doesn't support some older cameras. Some frames dropped during export
on Aug 13, 2019 at 8:56:09 pm
Last Edited By Kimberley Whytte on Aug 13, 2019 at 9:08:09 pm

-- One of my camera codecs are no longer supported since the early 2018 Premiere Pro versions.
-- Have No problems when editing/exporting in early 2018 Premiere. No frame loss at all.
-- When I update my 2018 premiere Pro to2019 editions, some frames are dropped during the exporting
-- I then have to uninstall2019 editions, properly clean all the bits related to 2019 Premiere and install fresh 2018 version in order to use 2018 again.
- - just uninstall 2019, and reinstall 2018 doesn't work since 2019 overwrite all the existing 2018 bits (Therefore I cannot have old and new versions of the premiere on the same computer

-- What I really WANT is I want to be able to use the latest Premiere 2019, as well as keep using some of the clips taken by a camera not supported by 2019 Premiere

How can I solve this issue please
any creative tips to overcome such dilemma please
appreciate any suggestions very much

Some damn idea comes to my mind:
is it possible to have some xml output from 2018 edition of Premiere Pro and
use that xml in 2019 Adobe media encoder perhaps in another pc to export the video file without any frame loss?

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]