Missing (some) audio after export

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

João Pedro Oliveira
Missing (some) audio after export
on Jun 3, 2019 at 1:57:35 am

Hello, guys,

I've been searching for a solution for my problem for the past 3 hours.
The thing is, I created a sequence with 3 audio tracks: the track 1 is a song, and the other two are just some duplicated voice-over.
When I export the .MP4 file with the standard AAC audio of Premiere Export, only the song is playing in every other source I put the video (Vimeo, Instagram, other machines I tried, Google Drive). You can hear the song in absolutely all of these plataforms, but the voice won't come together.

Plot twist: on my PC, the one I did the export, the voice-over plays nicely EVEN on Instagram, but hear me and hear me well: only on my PC this happens. Every other person who watched - be that on a smartphone or a PC - couldn't hear the voice-over. I've never seen anything like that. When I put some random audio, it exports both the song and the voice-over.
I tried pratically everything: conversion to another WAV, to MP3, to Dolby Digital. I even copied the files from my recorder again, but the audio file plays nicely in every way.

Other than that, I cleaned the cache both inside and out of Premiere, I run some of those integrity check software on the file in comparison to another ones that plays ok and nothing was wrong.

I'm using Premiere Pro CC15.
Source videos are from my Sony A6500 and the audio came from an external recorder in WAV format, 24 bit, 48000 Hz.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]