Re: Sound incredibly Low on 13.0.3 for MAC Mojave and plugins lost

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Salvo Montagna
Re: Sound incredibly Low on 13.0.3 for MAC Mojave and plugins lost
on Mar 25, 2019 at 2:50:45 pm

Thanks for your time
unfortunately I decided to change my internal SSD drive with a larger one. I installed directly from Apple computers the latest Mojave system, and every ADOBE app I am using. I also downloaded again the plug-in from the various sites I bought them.

I don't understand where Premiere hides some files as (the most troublesome for me) the Captions

As most non English speaking users we need to add captions, but while they are on the time line is impossible to cut them, move them around and so on.

When I resinstalled the plugins in the new drive I didn't have the older versions.

It seems weird that either Adobe, or IZOTOPE doesn't create some kind of workaround to change the older version with updated version when this happens.

I don't know where in the project files the older versions are quoted.

I went one by one through each single audio track and clip and removed the error teeling me PLUINunavailable and changed it to the newest version

Still each time I reopen the file I read some plugin are not available. This must be the reason why Premiere takes well over 20 ,imutes before loading my feature. It is indeed a long file about 104 minutes long, with photos, captions and more, but it only creates problems and I am unable to sort them out

Tha ks again for your time and interest.

Thanks from Salvo

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]