ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Re: Finished video looks SO different depending on player?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Gerry Cast
Re: Finished video looks SO different depending on player?
on Feb 24, 2019 at 6:40:25 pm

Thank you Tero!

Thanks about the Spyder, yes, I've heard the Xrite is better too. Looks like it $125.00 more than the Spyder I purchased already, but I'll consider it anyway.

OK, got it, so the Instensity Pro is bypassing whatever the GPU and OS is trying to do to the colors. Don't know, as you said, if PPro has ICC support, but will try to find out.

Regardless of the above questions and answers, the one weird thing in PPro 2019 ver 13.0 is that I'm using Blending Modes on a projects to darken areas of a theater that has a small audience in it, but that has empty seats. I've successfully darkened those empty areas. I export to H.264 High Quality 2 Pass and the resulting video looks fine. But, when I export of of Encore to make a Blu Ray or a DVD, the Blending Mode darkened areas play back brighter, as if there are no Blending Modes any more. I've tried different burning software, different hardware burners, different DVD/Blu Ray playback devices and different TV's, all with the same result. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]