ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Re: 5min clip needs 8 hours to export!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeff Pulera
Re: 5min clip needs 8 hours to export!
on Jan 11, 2019 at 3:08:18 pm

I agree with Oliver. Will add that in my experience, Warp Stabilizer is very slow to render on my fast workstation PC, and that is just with HD footage and you're using 4K which is 4x the data. And at a high frame rate, so let's call that 8x the data to deal with. And on a laptop, of which we don't know the specs.

I guess I'd ask, do you really need to export at 4K, or at 50fps even? Or might the viewing audience be quite pleased with 1080p25 instead?

Also as Oliver pointed out, how did export dimensions end up as 2976x1674? That is quite odd and non-standard scaling can add a lot of time. That needs to be dealt with.

In any case, best to not use the C: drive for video content, as that drive is already busy handling Windows OS and applications. Should use a fast, dedicated drive for video content. If source material is already on C: drive, if you can at least export to another destination that may speed up the process a bit so same drive is not reading/writing.

Hoping you don't have "Max Bit Depth" checked at that can also add more render time. I bet that just turning off stabilizer would speed up export a LOT, that is probably the main culprit, but again fix those export dimensions also.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]