Premiere Pro CC 2019: random shutdowns

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Merlin Vandenbossche
Premiere Pro CC 2019: random shutdowns
on Nov 13, 2018 at 8:36:27 am

Hi everyone,

I've been experiencing a strange issue with CC 2019 (13.0.1 build) on MacOS 10.13.6. At seemingly random times I've had my computer shutdown the application (no beachball, no warning, just blank back to desktop). Anyone else have a similar thing going on?

Had it with my 2017 iMac as well as 2013 nMpro, using ProRes or H.264. It even happened on an idle machine a few times (no playback or anything). Luckily enough it seems I never lost any work, saves were up to date.

One thing I tried remedy'ing, is to disable the new auto-save function in CC2019 (as the shutdowns happen at times one could expect auto-save to occur). But then it happened again on the MacPro. Starting to get a loss here, reset prefs already.

I have at times been logging out one of my computers just to start an export for instance. In the past this has never been an issue though and the shutdown doesnt seem to overlap exactly with my 'forced' logout time either. This was one thing I also thought about immediately, but given the circumstances of the shutdowns I'm entirely not sure this would be the issue. Has the license activation behaviour changed in 2019? Anyone know?

Merlin

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]