ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Multicam group - audio in timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

D j Harris
Multicam group - audio in timeline
on Aug 13, 2018 at 4:31:09 pm

Hi, having a complete mental block on this!

I have a problem where I have created an multi-cam group (via auto audio sync) - containing 2 cameras, one with 4 channels of upsound, and one with 2 channels - 1: a feed from a desk, and 2: a radio mic. As far as I recall I auto-synced them using 'all cameras' and 'mono'.

If I open this group in a timeline I get the 2 video tracks and 6 channels of distinct audio. However when I put this group into a new multi-cam timeline (either by creating timeline from clip, or creating a timeline manually) I get the same audio on all 6 tracks, overdriven. I can't find a way to map the audio in the group so i get 6 distinct audio tracks in the sequence. Pretty sure I have done this before but can't remember how!

I have now edited the sequence, because I stupidly didn't realize all the audio channels were the same until it was too late. so I really want to find a way of copying the edited sequence into a new multicam enabled timeline and having the 6 individual channels of audio preserved so they can be balanced. Any chance I can do this?

Thanks in advance,

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]