ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Re: Any TIPS for Slow-Motion @ 60fps??

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jim Lino
Re: Any TIPS for Slow-Motion @ 60fps??
on Jul 16, 2018 at 9:28:48 pm

Ok thanks a lot. Those tips reaffirm things.

However, I think this is a hardware issue now. I'm having these problems at the work pc.... I took my project home and am not getting the frame tearing, after I redo the sequences.

I had really always just been doing it a basic way -- 60fps and applying speed effects or regular time remapping.

After reading your advice, Modifying>Interpreting the clips individually that I wanted to slow down did make a smoother difference instantly.... and it did look nicer with the Warp Stabby. I'll also try that longer method of exporting the stabilized clips, too.

Now, my IT guy is trying to figure out what could be wrong with the work computer.

It's almost identical to my home pc.... they're both intel core i7700k, 16 ddr4 ram and a nice gtx 1070.

On occasion, the work pc has shown a GREEN SCREEN in the top-left source viewer window...... it's shown single RED FRAMES when scrubbing thru raw footage..... and some other weird issues.

Thanks for helping me with my workflow situation.... don't really wanna bother you guys with these troubles. I'm sure he'll figure it out.... maybe the previous video guy before me was mining some bitcoin on the side with the gpu or something and wore it out...?

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]