Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivesearchhall of famerecent posts

Where's the Canon E1 v1.2 FCP plugin?

COW Forums : DSLR Video

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael LockeWhere's the Canon E1 v1.2 FCP plugin?
by on Feb 14, 2012 at 1:59:43 am

Hello all,

I was in an argument with a producer that THM files were necessary for log and transfer: he said they weren't, I said they were. Well it turns out I had v1.0, and v1.2 allowed for no THM file.

http://www.canon-europe.com/About_Us/Press_Centre/Press_Releases/Consumer_N...

So I foolishly deleted the plugin (and emptied trash, like with preferences- to not confuse Final Cut), go back to load the new" version: and it's gone. Anyone know a link to find it? Did Canon quietly remove it during FCP X's launch? Can you send me a copy (is that legal?), I'm that desperate.

I know it's an FCP question, but for Canon DSLR video shooters with FCP, it's lazy not to use log and transfer. And I need an offline edit workflow, so...

Thanks in advance for any help you can give...ML

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]