FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: 12 year old new Youtuber needs support with Resolve and Shooting noiseless video on phone

COW Forums : Color Grading

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Prasad Narasimha
Re: 12 year old new Youtuber needs support with Resolve and Shooting noiseless video on phone
on May 18, 2020 at 1:29:13 pm

Hi..one simple question..feeling a bit embarassing ot ask this.

so we have this how to make a pizza video all edited...its got some 80 cuts to it..totalling 5 mins. Now that we have trimmed and edited - we want to introduce titles, lower thirds..etc. now i am not sure what option my kid chose, but when I click on title and drag it in between two clips..ideally I would expect the right clip to move 5 seconds to the right and the text clip would take up those five secs...this logic should apply say if i want to introduce a new clip in between two clips....

for some reason..whether in introduce a title clip or a new video clip inbetween two clips..the right hand parts are not moving few seconds to the right to accomodate this new clip. infact the title clip is overwriting say the first five seconds of the right hand clip.....

i hope my question is not confusing...we tried insert clip..overwrite..clip..etc and nothing works...its almost that we have made our entire video into some kind of lock mode where its not permitting the right side clips to move..

please help my kid out...he spent half a day editing the video...and now when the time has come to embellish the final product with titles and stuff..he is struggling. I obvious work around is select all the right hand clips and manually move it 5 seconds to the right and insert a title in the gap....it would have worked if i had 5-6 clips..he now has 70-80 clips and everytime selecting all of them and moving them to the right to create gaps isnt practical...

help him out!!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]