FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: 12 year old new Youtuber needs support with Resolve and Shooting noiseless video on phone

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Prasad Narasimha
Re: 12 year old new Youtuber needs support with Resolve and Shooting noiseless video on phone
on May 17, 2020 at 5:15:29 pm

Many thanks to both of you to respond. very kind.

I agree my kids videos are not very bad compared to other hand held jerky videos.

I bought a 3 dollar mike compatible with my phone..its not unidirectional and all that...but audio is way better than phone mic. Once they get more serious...I will buy a 10 dollar mic. (I live in India and hence amounts sound small in USD :))

I did google on tips to make resolve editing faster.....there were definitely many channels on youtube...we followed couple of them blindly and they did make a ton of difference.

One thing I see where we are struggling is increasing the clip 2-10X to decrease the duration. Now we are smartly editing by deleting 90% of the footage and running it at normal speed. that takes care of the issue.

We are learning - again, the channel is not intended to make them youtube stars - just to make them learn a new skill since the government here has locked us down for 2 months now and we are yet to hit the peak.

As far as the other suggestions to shoot in sound proof environment..etc. - Again life in India is very different - hence I normally shoot very late at night when the traffic sound is low.

I am looking at more tips and tutorials and also try and shoot more in day time to have noise free videos.

Thanks again for taking the time out to reply and stay safe and if possible..do subscribe to their channel!!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]