FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Red Media Offline screen showing up during cross-dissolve both in preview and in final rendered video

COW Forums : Color Grading

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

M Isa al anshori
Re: Red Media Offline screen showing up during cross-dissolve both in preview and in final rendered video
on May 13, 2020 at 4:02:59 pm

I have re-edited the whole timeline from the start, this time with more knowledge so I have used the more "correct" way of doing things, at first there were a lot of glitches and artifacts but that was solved by changing to openCL and h265.

But now I found another weird problem with cross-dissolve and another motion tracked text, this time it's blue!
Here are 2 of the frames https://imgur.com/a/0ZO43RB (Imgur link, because I can't upload it here for some reason)
it is a fusion clip with motion tracked text (this time the background and the text is merged inside of fusion) with a cross-dissolve, some of the frames did render properly but some of them turns blue.

For the first problem with the red media offline frames, I'm guessing it was some kind of framerate mismatch with the original video framerate and the framerate of the timeline, I'm not 100% sure but to me that is the only possible problem left. With the re-edit, I made sure that the timeline framerate is the same with the clips framerate and there were no problems, except with the blue frames.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]