FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Red Media Offline screen showing up during cross-dissolve both in preview and in final rendered video

COW Forums : Color Grading

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

M Isa al anshori
Re: Red Media Offline screen showing up during cross-dissolve both in preview and in final rendered video
on May 12, 2020 at 3:01:07 pm

My timeline example with the MSPaint drawing didn't use any fusion effects, it's just a normal clip with some color modifications that I have cut and added a cross-dissolve. That drawing was meant for the second and fourth image on the Imgur link, sorry for not clarifying that, but on those clips there are no fusion effects

The timeline I have on the Imgur link is for a different part of the video with a motion-tracked text on top of a normal video clip

I didn't really follow any tutorial for the motion tracking part, so what I did was put a planar tracker between the media in and mediaout and after the tracking process, I created a planar transform, after that I removed the mediain node and replaced it with a text node and then connected it to the planar transform and then to the mediaout.

this is the nodes on the fusion tab for the motion tracked text:

Currently I'm trying to test cross dissolve with the same video file on a different timeline but on the same project, but ill have to wait because i have other applications running and davinci is struggling to run properly

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]