FORUMS: list search recent posts

Resolve freezing and hard locking.

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Brennan Barger
Resolve freezing and hard locking.
on May 12, 2020 at 2:38:22 pm

I am working on a project for someone and using the Instagram layout. We are also using some graphics that we got from Motion Array. This is not the first things we have done, we have had some other problems with resolve before but this one is the worst for me. I have the project most of the way done and was trying to send a copy to the guy and it just froze. Nothing to worry about I can just restart it and that should fix it. After a bunch of restarting and even deleting and re downloading the program it is still having this issue. I had the idea the it might be the dive I was using it is a external SSD so speeds should not be an issue. When I don't do anything to the project and just want to render what I have it will have a 3 day render que. I am also using larger AVI files but when those get deleted in the timeline it still locks. This lock is still happening on my desktop and laptop. My desktop has a 1080 and an I7 but my when I open the task management the power consumption is "very high." My laptop is a Dell XPS 15. I have tried everything it feels like.

TLDR: Resolve was working then all of the sudden hard locks. Deleted and reinstalled and still have the problem on multiple computers.

Posts Index 

Current Message Thread:
  • Resolve freezing and hard locking. by Brennan Barger on May 12, 2020 at 2:38:22 pm

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]