Re: Fusion or Compound Clip to Reveal Offscreen Elements Upon Transform

COW Forums : Color Grading

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Stephan Mullins
Re: Fusion or Compound Clip to Reveal Offscreen Elements Upon Transform
on May 12, 2020 at 2:22:18 pm

I'll try it thanks.

But in my non-fusion workflow, I'm working at 1080p and switching to 16k before render in order to avoid that pixelization, which definitely does happen if I don't do that. For example, take a 16K still image, zoom in 20x, you can see the difference.

But I'll download the standalone Fusion as soon as I get off this metered internet connection. So I truly haven't been able to take your advice yet.

However, after working with it some more last night, I overcame the problem in the way I said, where I just made 3 different Compound Clips, and it ALMOST worked. The only problem was, the two clips on the side, since they were slightly offset to push their elements offscreen by 180 pixels, it did cause a slight incongruity in the Pitch transform such that the lines of perspective between the row of elements on the perimeter did not match up to the lines of the center element.

So I'm just going to go with the path of least resistance for now and put all 3 compound clips into 1 compound clip so it all moves perfectly, and just proceed ahead with the fun part of programming my transformations.

Once I'm able to get Fusion, I'll definitely try it again as you said, and let you know.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]