FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Setting location for saved projects

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael Gissing
Re: Setting location for saved projects
on Sep 22, 2019 at 10:51:26 pm

[Shamil Erfanian] "(and this this is not clear when Davnici saves projects-- software doesn't communicate this at all with the user and assumes a lot of things, keeping the user in the dark until later), who aren't running 50 network tv shows at the same time. BM needs to create a "small guy" options, and not think everyone will need their database system."

I'm a small operator but I had no problem understanding the methodology of saving projects as part of a database. The database is a historical inheritance so don't expect BM to think about changing it.

As an operator it is possible for you to create a database per project if you want. You can easily backup your database and individual projects. Personally I find it easy to work with and it's nice to be able to backup multiple projects in one operation. It was very useful when I decided to have an install of both Version 15 and 16beta a few months ago. BM are not leaving you in the dark unless you think reading the manual or learning about software is not for the "small guy".

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]