FORUMS: list search recent posts

"Unable to add new file system mount" to access footage from my External Hard Drive in Resolve:

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

jabbar thomas
"Unable to add new file system mount" to access footage from my External Hard Drive in Resolve:
on Aug 1, 2019 at 3:15:19 pm

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the respondents to my last post of coloring footage in 6K and 4K on my lowly MacBook with 2.3 GHz i7 and 8GB of RAM Mid-2012. I eventually got it done after many, many pauses waiting for my Viewer/Node Editor/Scopes to catch up with the corrections made with my tools. It CAN be done, just very, very slowly and painfully!! LOL!! luckily it was a short music video and not a feature!

Here is my question: I have upgraded to an iMac 3.2 GHz i5 with 8GB (1600Mhz) of RAM and an NVidia GeForce GTX 675MX 1024MB. Better but not great---especially in regards ot the GPU. When I attempted to open a project from my external hard drive (same music video), the drive does not appear on the MEDIA page OR the EDIT page at all.
I went to my MEDIA STORAGE LOCATIONS to attempt to add the external hard drive with the project file and the media and got the following message:

Unable to Add New File System Mount. A Security Scoped Bookmark Cannot be Created for the New File System Mount.

I have no idea how to remedy this. And I don't see anything online that addresses this issue with a clear solution. Can anyone help me fix this issue?

Thanks,
Jabbar

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]