FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: project settings difficulties

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Terence Christopher
Re: project settings difficulties
on Jan 7, 2019 at 12:58:29 am

Glenn Thank for your reply.. I did not even know about the Gear Wheel as I had always been looking at the preferences list. That might be my main problem.. I was using the C drive out of desperation to find a central and reliable setting. When I look at the entries they are all labelled with an unreadable code and I wonder whether they would be messed up if I put them into one folder. When you say that there is a root of the media pool does that mean that all media for all projects are stored in one pool Should one separate the caches for different projects into separate folders in this root file or is that done automatically? Can I move the various caches safely? This sort of information is critical for setting up my system but is not spelled out anywhere I could find. Are there any other critical files eg input and output files( I suppose) that I should know about. The whole system is just a black box to me and the organisation is much like my car which I have to leave to the dealer to understand. Is this something that would be solved by purchasing it. This would be wonderfully different from every other programme I have ever purchased as support is usually pitiful.
I would also like to thank Don Cobble for his help which I really appreciated.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]