FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: REALLY ANNOYING!!! MINI PANEL KEEPs disconnecting!!!!!!!! DR15.2

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andi Winter
Re: REALLY ANNOYING!!! MINI PANEL KEEPs disconnecting!!!!!!!! DR15.2
on Nov 23, 2018 at 9:15:02 pm

well, that's what i thought/experienced as well. therefore i wanted to be on the safe side and built up a linux machine for davinci about a year ago. i thought it will be even more stable, and it kinda was, but not too much i have to admit. it is pretty much the same, only that i am now able to put in more graphic cards. (which is very big PLUS).

as davinci linux doesn't accept the cooper eclipse i was using on osx, i had to buy their mini panel. and i love it, but it is kinda disappointing that i have to fight with this little things. and it got worse after the update to 15. before i had no problems.

so, therefore i am complaining a bit. but don't get me wrong, i love davinci resolve and bm and all the effort they put in it!

ps: the usb connection works really better in 15.2 on linux on my machine. from time to time the mini panel does reset itself, switching to the initialization process again, but is reconnecting every time. so i think it has to be some kind of bug in DR15, and i hope they will fix it soon.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]