tutorials & features
ADD A NEW POST
Respond to this post
Return to posts index
on Nov 7, 2017 at 12:17:17 pm
Last Edited By tom soel on Nov 7, 2017 at 12:19:14 pm
Hi, I've got an issue with update images in the media pool and the timeline.
I'm going to try to be clear despite the language barrier.
I use Davinci Resolve 14.0.078 on Windows 10.
Here are the steps:
- Import an image in Davinci Resolve (jpg, tif or psd)
- Put the image on the timeline
- Edit the image in Photoshop and save it in same location with the same name (while Davinci Resolve is still opened)
- Go back to the timeline -> The image isn't updated, the timeline and the media pool show the old version.
- Trying to unlink and relink the image -> No error message but the image isn't updated
- Delete optimized media -> the image isn't updated
- Restart Davinci -> The image is updated
In Premiere, if you change a media, it's updated in realtime. I'm sure there's a similar way on Davinci Resolve as when we work with fusion connect which is so powerful ☺
I thought it was because of my computer but I have the same issue on another workstation at work.
Current Message Thread:
by tom soel on Nov 7, 2017 at 12:17:17 pm
LOGIN TO REPLY
All Rights Reserved