FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Sync Longer Single Audio with multiple video clips

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Caio Rubens
Re: Sync Longer Single Audio with multiple video clips
on Dec 30, 2016 at 1:44:28 am

Hi, I researched a solution for this and found nothing. The auto-sync in Resolve only sync one video file with an audio file. But it's possible! For this reason I'm posting here (although it is a little late). I found the solution in DaVinci Resolve 12.5 using Multicam, but you need to have standardized metadata in the files.

If you have set the "Angle" of each camera in the "Metadata" window:

1) Select all clips, right-click and select "New Multicam Clips Using Selected Clips";

2) In the the new window you can set the name of Multicam Clip, the frame rate and set the "Angle Sync" for "Sound" to use the audio waveform to sync;

3) In "Angle Name" use "Metadata - Angle". It's only to define a name to the cameras in Source Viewer;

4) Check the "Detect clips for the same camera" and set "Detecting using" to "Metadata - Angle" too. In this way the program will to recognize the diferent files of the same camera;

5) Click "Create" and Resolve will analise the clips and create a Multiclip file;

6) Put the Multiclip in a timeline and set the Source Viewer (clicking in the film icon at the bottom left) to show multiclips.

Works better if you have only one audio track.

You can't have the camera angles in different tracks instantly, but you can have the cuts and make adjustments and organize you clips in timeline after make the first one edit.

Sorry for my bad english. I hope to help.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]