FORUMS: list search recent posts

CLIENT MONITOR having a Flander CM250 as reference monitor ?

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Abraham Torna
CLIENT MONITOR having a Flander CM250 as reference monitor ?
on Aug 24, 2015 at 8:34:00 pm

OK so big struggle here trying to decide cliente monitor, four options from now:

1- Panasonic 60" Plasma TV TC-P60ST50 that cost me around $700 (Yes, insane) from March 2012

2- Panasonic TH-65PB2U 65" $1700 from July 2013

3- Sony XBR65X950B $5,500 if this work for Rob Bessette definitly work for me (Thanks Sam Gilling!) and is in my budget limit but ok.

4- Wait for IFA Berlin to see what Santa Claus bring to the table.

I decide tlo go with the Flander CM250 OLED, so with that in mind what do you think ?

I can wait one or two months and in the meantime purchasing and setup the rest of the stuff (I already have a Plasma TC-P50ST60 for the moment)

Sony has the time prof 4K that at somepoint we will get there but in the other hand is expensive that the panny only HD. I saw in person the Sony X950B in Bestbuy and is very good looking even in the magnolia enviroment, impresive !.

Would love to have access to a Panny BT300 but there is no way that I can find anybody selling online second hand.

As aditional info to take in account considering to purchase the SPECTRACAL C6 COLORIMETER and CALMAN Studio for DIY calibration so...

Any thought ?

http://www.abrahamtorna.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]