FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: black frames on R3d are back

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

sean ross
Re: black frames on R3d are back
on May 2, 2014 at 9:13:30 pm

I am having a similar problem except that I don't have a rocket card. I am using GPU debayering only. My project has 8.5 hours of r3d EPIC files non-HDR. Once I scan down the clips, the first few work great. But as I go down the list previewing clips, either in the media manager or in the color window, I will get black clips. They appear to be playing, but nothing but black appears. What is even stranger, is that every time I relaunch Davinci, different clips will go black, and clips that were black before will sometimes turn back into color.

It seems to be that the only thing that is making specific clips black is the order in which I am clicking on them. It seems that the first 15 or so clips I click on in the project will show me video. After that, maybe one or two clips will show me information. Another strange thing is that I can no longer see the missing clips in my media library; the folders appear to be empty.

Also, shutting of GPU debayering allows me to see all of the clips.

I have 4 gtx 680 cards in a Cubix and am running off of a SAN. I am running 10.1.4 on a macintosh using os 10.8.5. Also, I have tried going back to 5.5.28 and it doesn't help.

AAARGH!!!

I have tried putting clips into different folders in my Media Pool.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]