FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Please tell us which Cuda and NVidia driver versions we need for Mac Pro 2012 and Resolve 10.1.3 not to crash instantly

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Robert Ruffo
Re: Please tell us which Cuda and NVidia driver versions we need for Mac Pro 2012 and Resolve 10.1.3 not to crash instantly
on Mar 29, 2014 at 9:01:33 pm

You're the one one who used terms like "What part of "" is hard for you to understand"?

This is the exasperated tone one uses on idiots - so all I said was, looking at your work you are indeed smarter than most people (do you realize this is a very big compliment?) , but that no, Im not an idiot, so please don;t speak me that way, and that there was some ambiguity in the document you refer to.

And then this is your reaction.

I have nothing against you personally Jake, apart from the frequently condescending tone you use with me and others users here and on other forums, and I continue to have the utmost respect for your beautiful color work.

If you have something against me that's your personal choice. Some people like me some don't, that's life.

As far as Reduser goes anyone there who does not say "Go JIM!!!! I AGREE!!! AWESOME!!!!" at every turn gets blasted there, or banned or whatever, and that is well known, so copying and pasting an angry post from there doesn't mean much.

(BTW it is from a guy who posted nude pics of a woman he shot and then very disrespectfully said "What about them awesome boobies?" which I responded I found offensive and childish as a comment, and disrespectful to the woman who trusted him in that shoot - that's really why he's mad - because I - I do believe correctly - called him out as a low-class jerk with no respect for women). Respect for women is a hot-button issue for me.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]