FORUMS: list search recent posts

DaVinci Resolve - work around for copying color without blowing away tracking.

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ernest Savage
DaVinci Resolve - work around for copying color without blowing away tracking.
on Mar 19, 2014 at 4:49:41 am

I'm working on DaVinci Resolve 10.1. I've build some complex node structure, and I'm now a little nervous about changes when the client comes. For example, I'm adding light spills from windows across a room in one scene. The camera is always moving, so I tracked out a power curve for each shot in the scene. If the client wants to change the color of the light spill, and I adjust it in one shot, how do I quickly copy that correction to the other shots in the scene without blowing away the individual tracking and keyframing in each scene?

The light spill and the power curve are on the same node. Should I be creating 2 nodes, one with the power curve that some how mattes the color on another node? My cumbersome fix is to create an outside node from the power curve, then a second outside node from the first outside node, and color that second outside node. However the matte is isn't perfect, some of the softness shifted. I can get away with it, but there has to be a better work around for this.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]