FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Purchased product Editors Tools do not have the advertised Clone Layer and other tools. No one is responding. Yesterday May 31.

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Adjua Mantebea
Re: Purchased product Editors Tools do not have the advertised Clone Layer and other tools. No one is responding. Yesterday May 31.
on Jun 1, 2015 at 6:18:16 pm

I am interested in using the Clone Layer and thought by the info below that it was included. This response from Roger Bolton confirms that I may have purchased the correct plugins. I just need the right tool and I don’t mind admitting I purchased the wrong thing in error.

This my email and Roger’s response at the bottom states that I should have the Clone Layer tool for FCP7.

I purchased the full version. I did not receive all of these apps. I only have Lock and Load. What am I doing wrong?

Lock and Load X 2.0.1 (FxPlug 3)
PolyChrome Trx - Filmic Transitions 2.5
PolyChrome Delta V - Motion Transitions 2.5
Luminous V2 - Glows and Blurs 2.7
Shatter V2 - Grunge and Stylised Effects 2.7
Pigment V2 - Color Tools 2.7
Gadget V2 - Editors Tools 2.7
ImageFlow Fx V2 2.5
VeeYou V2 2.5
ActiveText V2 1.1

You purchased Editors Tools V2 which is Pigment V2 - Color Tools 2.7 and Gadget V2 - Editors Tools 2.7
It does not include all the other products above. The bundle with those products costs $279.

What you purchased does include Clone Layer. Have you installed the CoreMelt V2 Plugin Set installer? Clone Layer is in there under category C2 Gadget Editors Tools.

http://www.coremelt.com/download/completev2/

Roger
CoreMelt

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]