FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Lock & Load FCP 10.1.4 won't stabiize first 6-8 seconds of 1080p50 clips in Timeline Project

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Joachim Smith
Re: Lock & Load FCP 10.1.4 won't stabiize first 6-8 seconds of 1080p50 clips in Timeline Project
on Mar 12, 2015 at 5:05:47 pm

After patient work by Eberhard of CoreMelt (thank you again, Eberhard!) the problems I described above turned out to be caused by my applying L&L on synchronised clips in FCP X – in other words, clips that had been synched with audio recorded separately.

I also learned that I can't have connected clips on the clip I try to stabilise.

From a workflow POW, this is a bit of a bummer. What I have to do in my case is to render a master ProRes 422 file of the Project (sequence), re-import it, cut it up around the scenes I need to stabilise and finally, after stabilisation (which is awesome) render a new Master file.

I suppose that these limitations are based on the internal structure of FCP X, so, have to be accepted.

Again, I'm very happy with my purchase of L&L – it's the way best stabiliser I've used so far.

Kind regards,

Joachim

If it were easy, anybody could do it

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]