FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Good dance music Royalty free music suggestions please....

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

laura meoli
Re: Good dance music Royalty free music suggestions please....
on Sep 21, 2016 at 3:41:07 pm

I was using Istockphoto to find music for many years (about $30-60 per song) but recently they were purchased by Getty, and now the price went up to an unaffordable rate.
After researching all the different audio places out there I found AudioBlocks, which has 1 year UNLIMITED downloads for $99. Here's a link to that coupon: http://audioblocks.refr.cc/JF2LSW6

I purchased this and been using it for my client projects for over a month (needed stock music and sound effects). They have a pretty good selection and you really can't beat the price.

In regards to licenses and contracts, definitely READ them. As someone who had to read all the contracts and license agreements for the different audio/music sites (as a rep for my day job production company), a lot of them charge you or limit you to a certain amount of "views" or even charge per year that you are using the song. If you're doing online videos, this is a very outdated and inconvenient policy- because as we all know Youtube videos are up forever, and no telling how many people will view it.
From my experience, AudioBlocks seems like the best deal. You just pay for the subscription and then you get unlimited use of the music, that's it.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]