FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Is it too early yet to discuss "Endgame"? spoilers now-if you haven't watched it by now you don't care, lol

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Scott Roberts
Re: Is it too early yet to discuss "Endgame"? spoilers now-if you haven't watched it by now you don't care, lol
on Jun 11, 2019 at 2:18:35 pm

Unfortunately for me, I didn't really feel any emotions during Endgame. I heard about people crying during the end, and I don't know, that didn't happen at all for me. The only two MCU that have ever made me feel actual almost-tears-in-eyes emotions were the two Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

Infinity War had me feeling a way bigger feeling of "whoa..." than anything in Endgame did. The final HUGE battle in Endgame (that the audience clapped way too much during) was very reminiscent of the final battle in Ready Player One. Let's throw all our toys in a big, (mostly) consequence-free pile and watch them smash into each other...! ...Yay?

Don't get me wrong, I liked it mostly in the moment, but it didn't really leave a huge impactful feeling in my brain after I saw it, like other MCU movies have. Maybe I just need to watch it again when it comes out on VOD?

Long story short: In my opinion, Infinity War > Endgame.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]