FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Is it too early yet to discuss "Endgame"? spoilers now-if you haven't watched it by now you don't care, lol

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Chris Wright
Re: Is it too early yet to discuss "Endgame"? spoilers now-if you haven't watched it by now you don't care, lol
on Jun 10, 2019 at 1:13:33 am

Still too early. well, that joke wore out fast. I did have to avoid social media for 2 weeks; felt more like detox. but anyway, the movie was good but could have been better. I personally would have liked them trying to find Thanos for an hour instead of a time heist(which was fun, but not as cathartic since the 'real' thanos didn't allow me to release my cathartic avengefullness on him.

At least now we have replacements for all the superheroes(which I shall name as the second stringers b-team. Everything felt kind of out of order. thanos dies, people get brought back. wrong thanos dies non-cathartically. A revised story would have been so much more powerful, I think the theatre would have shook from raw awe of cathartism. It's ok, Hollywood, you don't HAVE to usurp my expectations just to be hip. I wouldn't mind a full hour of them fighting thanos instead of a measily 17 minutes.

Who will be the new badguy now that 'spiderman far from home' discovers the multiverse. How many thanos's are they going to pull into our multiverse? Not like the time travel vials haven't spilled the time continuum wide open. After all, no ones ever really gone.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

podcasts
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]