FORUMS: list search recent posts

Shazam! spoilers are in trailer

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Chris Wright
Shazam! spoilers are in trailer
on Apr 9, 2019 at 12:46:07 am

Greetings fellow cow'ans. I just watched Shazam and then started writing it as Shazzam. Anyway, who says 'shaezame'?
Now don't get me wrong, it made me laugh in a few places, but it was like playing tic-tac-toe. Every other scene was either a 'x' funny, humorous gag, and then the 'o' would come next, like o my... gag inducing lazy writing.

Some writing felt like afternoon TV Nickelodeon. Now, according to rotten tomatoes(the king of all things correct), its got like a 90% rating both fresh and audience adore, but does this mean that fresh is Nickelodeon? Should we bring back dropping the green ooze pails? Predicable, and often pre-adolescent, it tried to pander to both the 11-13 crowd and the 18-36, making the older group feel a little embarrassed, like we were only taking our kids to see it, right? right?!?

Anyway, Strong hammed up enough to raise stakes to a DC level(you'd get this once you watch it) So, strap yourselves in, and don't eat too much candy while watching it, or you'll have to take your kids to the dentist again.

cheese factor 9/10
lazy writing 8/10
fun factor 5/10
cringe inducing 10/10

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]