ADOBE PHOTOSHOP: Photoshop Tutorials Illustrator Tutorials Forum Photography Forum

Frame Animation from PS to AE

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Melisa Bala
Frame Animation from PS to AE
on Jul 9, 2019 at 9:40:28 am

Hello,

I am making a frame animation in Photoshop using PS timeline. I have an audio and lots of loops to do in this animation. Usually when I do this kind of animation, I export as png sequence and make the loops in After Effects because PS timeline is very time consuming if you want to make loops and have an audio. But now I am having a problem.

I tried exporting png sequence from PS and import them into AE. When I make image sequence it plays oddly even I adjust the frame rate and everything. And it is not editable. So I imported all the frames and chose Keyframe > Sequence Layers. And I did my loops and everything, but it was very slow. Anyway, when I tried and export as Quicktime it can not be played. It is a black video.I tried to use Media Encoder, it gives error. I exported as H 264, this time skips frames and quality changes. Also, MOV files are 3 GB. But when I export .MOV directly from PS, the same video is 200 MB and it plays perfectly.

What is the correct way of exporting frames from PS timeline and edit them in AE? PS timeline is very inefficient to loop frames. It automatically snaps the frames when I try to drag them, or when I duplicate the line layer and color layer, they end up in weird places, they snap into the same group but they should be separate. WHat is the most efficient way to loop frame animations according to the audio file? And what is the best way to export this kind of animation?

I hope someone could help me.

Best,
Melis

Posts Index 

Current Message Thread:
  • Frame Animation from PS to AE by Melisa Bala on Jul 9, 2019 at 9:40:28 am

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]