ADOBE PHOTOSHOP: Photoshop Tutorials Illustrator Tutorials Forum Photography Forum

Re: Is it possible to interpret a photo edit and use it on a higher res version after the fact?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jonathan Ziegler
Re: Is it possible to interpret a photo edit and use it on a higher res version after the fact?
on Nov 22, 2015 at 2:20:52 pm

Bummer. Okay I looked at the enlight app and its features. Does it give you any type of metadata you can read in to make some type of edit at all? I'm going to guess no. In Photoshop CC you can use apply image to see differences - basically, you "subtract" the original from the new version to see what's changed. No changes will show up as grey (127, 127, 127) and any difference will appear as deviations from that. Anyhow, apply that difference back to the larger image by adding it back to the larger version. I've never done this with any volume, but I'm also pretty sure you can automate this process. Because there are image size differences, you may have to blur the differences before applying them. I'm quite interested to see how this works out for you. Please post back.

Save early. Save often.

Jonathan Ziegler

http://www.electrictiger.com
520-360-8293

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]