ADOBE PHOTOSHOP: Photoshop Tutorials Illustrator Tutorials Forum Photography Forum

"Could not complete your request because of a program error."

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dester Wallaboo
"Could not complete your request because of a program error."
on Aug 25, 2005 at 6:18:14 pm

Preface: I have a vast amounts of experience in debugging software issues on computers.

OK... this is REALLY bizarre..... about a week ago I got this error while trying to save a file under Photoshop CS. It happened once... then went away. The very next day... I got the same error while trying to open any (and I mean) any file in Photoshop... I'm talking new files or old files, JPEG's, PNG's, TIFF's, etc. I deleted preferences, settings, all of that. Tried booting up without plugs installed, etc. All of the things one would typically go through to fix the problem. I even went so far as to remove every single Adobe application from my box (and all of their related support files) and reinstall everything. Exact same error. Then... intermittently... I could open or save files again... just to have it go back to the same problem as before. This was really bugging me. I then decided to try and run Photoshop that was sitting on another workstation via the network... exact same error. But even stranger than this is... that Photoshop that was running PERFECTLY previous to all of this... no longer works either!! It now shows up with the same error. Really, really bizarre.

Anyone else have this issue?

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]