MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: Are Sony Vegas skills marketable?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Russ Froze
Re: Are Sony Vegas skills marketable?
on Feb 6, 2016 at 5:25:49 am

"So you are OK with the subscription model "

I was going to leave that alone. If someone wishes to be taken hostage I wont stop them.

[Rob Cioffi] "whether SVP 14 was going to drop this year (or even still in new feature development for a new version)"

I don't get it VP 13 is capable of cutting most pro codecs and 3D stereo. How many more features are needed at this time. As to the Adobe System of interchanging projects, I have found it less than truthful about project handoffs between AE and Premier.

Myself I use Vegas to cut and Fusion as a compositor with a custom script to send the Vegas timeline to Fusion much the same as Avid and Lightworks can export the timeline to work on in Fusion.

Then there are the free NLE such as Lightworks and Resolve 12 is a serious contender as a powerful NLE. Both support ofx plugins and can be installed on Win, Mac or Linux.

Personally I refuse to use any ransomware company for I don't wish to encourage the business model.
That's my two cents worth.
Russ Froze

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]