MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: VHS Footage Rendered Out As Progressive Does Not Look Good

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jackie Luffy
Re: VHS Footage Rendered Out As Progressive Does Not Look Good
on Nov 27, 2015 at 4:50:35 am

This is very strange, a few more problems have come up, Everytime I do "custom frame size" in the render settings and make it 655 by 480 it changes to 656 for some reason, each time I click save and click on something else its back to 656 by 480!

My project properties are set to 720 By 480 so I changed that to 655 By 480 to see what happens and in the video preview it shows black bars on the top and bottom of the screen now, I ignored it and went to the render settings and this time it was set to 655 by 480, but now when I click render I get an error message "An error occured while creating the media file, an invalid argument was specified?

I'm not sure I understand why it has to be 655 instead of 720, how is it that in Vegas 720 by 480 shows that it fits the preview box perfectly but when I set it to 655 by 480 it looks wrong because there are black bars on the top and bottom?

I am also not putting these files for internet use, I just want them to be in the best quality so I can store them on my harddrive

Thanks in advance John, this is a tough problem I'm facing I really appreciate the help

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]