MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: Should I get a 4K monitor or TV for video editing?

COW Forums : Color Grading

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Edward Wrobel
Re: Should I get a 4K monitor or TV for video editing?
on Aug 12, 2015 at 11:56:43 pm

Hi John, thanks for getting back to me on this. I'm trying to learn about video editing and using SVP to make the best video's I can. Even if they're just for myself, family and friends, I do want to make them as good as I can. That's why I come here and read all the posts and learn what I can. My question was asked innocently as I didn't understand the relationship between monitors and tv's in color correcting. In fact there's a lot of things for me to learn, and in my experience asking a question about something I don't understand is the best way for me to get it. Thanks for the heads up on using the video scopes. I've looked at them but didn't know how to use them properly to good effect. It would be great if there was a book or something that a beginner could read to get a better grasp on things. That's why I come here, to see what the pro's have to say when someone has a problem or question they need help on. Thank you guy's so much for that. In closing, again, thank you for the help and explanations you provide for those of us who need help on the different aspects of this field. In re-reading my post, I hope nobody took it as being arrogant or upitty, that's not the way of this old disabled ex-trucker. Everyone says I'm really a pussycat (at 400 lbs). Take care....Ed

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]