MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: Closed Captioning of Wedding

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Danny Hays
Re: Closed Captioning of Wedding
on Jan 20, 2015 at 5:57:43 am

I like that caption assistant plugin. I didn't know about it.

If you don't have a text file of what was said at the wedding. If the voice is clear enough in the wedding video, you can use Google voice to capture the voice to text in most email providers. If have an Android smart phone or IPhone, you can use your email account on it. I use Yahoo mail, and I opened up any email, clicked reply to pull up the keyboard and there's a little microphone icon in the lower left of the keyboard. Press it and you will see a red "Speak" icon which means it's ready to capture the voice to test. Hold the phone up to the speaker that the wedding video is playing out of and it will type what is said on the video. It will be pretty accurate if the voice is clear. You may get some wrong spelled words if it's not real clear, but it's better than having to type the whole dialog yourself. Send the email to yourself and you can copy and paste the text from the email into Vegas. Just add a new video track above the wedding video track. Go to media generators tab and select text and drag it into the new video track. I like the default since it doesn't put a black box around the text Use the space bar to make the text in sync with the voice. You can resize and reposition and change the font type text how ever you want. Hope this helps. I haven't been on this forum in quite a while.
Danny Hays

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]