Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Render As button greyed out

COW Forums : MAGIX Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael CardamoneRender As button greyed out
by on May 10, 2012 at 5:19:45 am

Using Vegas 11 build 683 64 bit windows 7. I finished a project and clicked on "render As" b utton. When the format selection window pops up, it is by defult on Sony .mxf file format and the render button is active. I want to save to Main Concept MPED-2 but when I select that format or any other format that is not in the Sony sub list of formats, the Render button greys out and I can't render.

Funny thing is I've used Vegas for years since Ver. 8 and never had an issue. I bought the retail box version of 11 and installed first on my Laptop and was able to render with no problem. Installed Vegas on a new PC, registered it with serial # the other day and then closed it and computer. Today when I started Vegas to actually do some work on my new desktop, the registration window poped up again. I filled in the serial # again and registered and then the program opened. After having the rendering issue, I turned on my laptop to see iof maybe a setting needed to be changed. I figured I'd compare the version on the Laptop since it worked. Note, the laptop was not connected to the internet, so no conflict with running 2 instances of the program at the same time. Well to my surprise, now the Vegas on my laptop that worked fine a day or 2 agao, now has the same issue with the render button.

Anyone have any idea odf what's going on?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]