Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAGIX VEGAS:MAGIX Vegas TutorialsMAGIX Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Re: Video is strange after uploading to youtube

COW Forums : MAGIX Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

mark thompsonRe: Video is strange after uploading to youtube
by on Apr 15, 2012 at 8:06:47 am

Hi, that was a rendered version of the clip.
I believe your clip is fine, apart from some camera movement. At the start I think she moves he camera - perhps by bumping the desk. I tried to stabilize that part. Also the camera seems to change focus or zoom slightly. A tip here is keep the camera rock steady and focus it yourself. Youtube usually converts your video and compresses it. This is where the problems are; when she is close in and her hands are moving you can see the render does not do a good job. I mean the Sony Vegas render but youtube has the same proble,
The only thing I can suggest is try other compresser programs. I'm sure there must be one that converts .mov to Flash.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]