MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Transparent "Render As" menu screen

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Richard Angle
Transparent "Render As" menu screen
on Mar 18, 2012 at 2:57:21 pm

Hi all. I am attempting to move from a MAC FCP to a PC based editing system so I am currently trying out the Sony Vegas 11 free trial just to see how it goes. I have cut two test projects. The first project worked fine along all steps from import to cutting to export. However, when attempting to export my second project upon completion, the "Render As" menu screen is transparent when opening. The borders of the menu screen are there only and I am unable to see any of the export settings. All other windows such as Save As, Import, Real-Time Render etc... open up as expected. It seems like a PC hardware issue but it is strange that it is only happenning with the Render As menu in Vegas. Have any of you experienced anything like this? I have been all over the web, but can't seem to find the first bit of info on what could be the issue. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am afraid to start on a new project with the fear of not being able to export when completed. Thanks everybody!

Sony Vegas free trial and HP Pavillion Slimline hooked hooked-up to Samsung LCD via HDMI

Thanks,
Richard Angle

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]