MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: How can I pan an image while a sub-layer moves in sync with it?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Geo Brick
Re: How can I pan an image while a sub-layer moves in sync with it?
on Mar 11, 2012 at 6:30:50 pm

Thanks John.

The panoramic image is huge so I have to zoom in and then pan. The problem with the track motion happens there. The track resolution is at the project resolution so when I zoom in to the area, that image starts at the project resolution then gets worse as I zoom in. When it's done at the event level, it maintains the event resolution for the zoom and pan (or crop and pan) while the final output is maintained at the project resolution. There's a few threads out there that discuss this phenomenon.

I have seen your tutorial with the motor cycle and it had a lot of information in it but as you know, you are tracking an effect (the time warp) to the numbers or in the second case you track the blur effect to the numbers.

Essentially what I'd like to do is similar to the blur but, using your example, I'd want another video to be playing inside the area where the numbers. I'll try what you suggested.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]