MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: DVD Architect not seeing my burner

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Nigel O'Neill
Re: DVD Architect not seeing my burner
on May 30, 2011 at 2:53:32 am

Dave

A search on Google suggests re-installing any drivers that came with the burner, but also implied that the burner was added later. You may also investigate updating the firmware on the burner itself.

I also came across this on the SCS website:

I am using a motherboard with an nForce chipset, and my Sony Creative Software program does not see my DVD or CD drive. How do I fix this?

If you are having problems with drive detection in our software, make sure you have the latest nForce chipset drivers provided by NVIDIA. Some motherboard manufacturers only provide older versions of the drivers on their own websites. Download the newest drivers directly from NVIDIA to correct the problem. If the software is still not detecting the drive please contact Customer Service for further help.

A workaround could be just to Prepare your DVD instead of trying to Burn it, then use Nero to burn the DVD using its Burn DVD Video Files function. You only need the files in the VIDEO_TS folder that DVDA creates.

Intel i7 920, 12GB RAM, ASUS P6T, Vegas Pro 10 (x32/x64), Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, Vegas Production Assistant 1.0, VASST Ultimate S Pro 4.1, Neat Video Pro 2.6

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]